There is no better way to supplement your recruiting
What’s on your recruiting profile website?
Why Coaches Love Recruiting Profile Websites
Do You Have a Goal of Playing Your Sport in College?
You need to get the attention of the college recruiters and coaches.
Start your college recruiting process with a Recruiting Profile Website.
There is no better way to supplement your college recruiting program.
There is no better way to promote your athlete than a Recruiting Profile Website.
Are you getting invites to camps and showcases? Are you attending camps and showcases?
Now is the time to write letters to the coaches and get on their radar. When writing a letter you direct the coach to your Recruiting Profile Website to see you in action and to learn all about you. Now you’ve increased your chances of getting noticed and remembered by that coach. Now he knows about your website he can follow you and keep up with you.
What is on your Recruiting Profile Website?
• Player Bio and Contact info
• Photos and Video Showcase your talent with Skill videos, practice videos, training videos, photos.
• Schedules – Games, tournaments, showcases, camps.
• Performance Data – MaxPreps, GameChanger stats, Pitching velocity, catcher pop times, etc.
• Personal Statement written by the athlete. Allow the coach to get to know you.
• Academic and Athletic Accomplishments and awards, GPA, honor roll, etc.
• Your website will serve as an online resume that a college coach can access anytime anywhere to get up to date info about you.
Have a Recruiting Plan
• Get really good grades in school
• Target the colleges you want to attend
• Write letters to the coaches
• Direct them to your recruiting website
• Attend their camps
• Get recruited
• Go to college!